755 Myra Road, Walla Walla, WA 99362
Horse Era Agriculture
Heritage Research Services offers services customized for our client’s undertaking, scope of the project, and applicable laws and regulations:
• Archival Research
• Historical Research
• Archaeological survey-(reconnaissance and intensive)
• Site documentation and recording
• Data recovery excavation
• Monitoring and Inadvertent Discovery Plans
• Section 106 and 110 of the 1966 National Register of Historic Properties Act (NHPA) compliance
• Executive Order 05-05 compliance
• State Environmental Protection Act Review
• Cultural impact assessments for National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA)
• Site significance evaluations for listing properties on the National Register of Historic Places
• Faunal, lithic, ceramic, and historical material cultural analysis
• Archaeological report preparation
• Management of archaeological collections:
• Public education and public archaeology
• Regional stewardship of artifacts, documents, oral histories, sites and landscapes
• Preservation dollars stay local, helping support the mission of Fort Walla Walla Museum.
• Work is performed by regional experts, ensuring quality assessments and documentation.
• Staff members are local, which eliminates significant travels costs incurred by outside consultants.
• We only perform work within a 60-mile radius of Walla Walla.
• Knowledge and expertise gained during projects stays local.
• Each project is tailored specifically to meet the client’s requirements.